Diploma in 3D Animation and Game Design (One Year)
In the past few years, the world of audio-visual production has gone through a sea change. One of the major areas that have been developed immensely is animation and multimedia related application. The popularity and prospects of the animation is well known. There is a vibrant vast market and potential for web related application and multimedia CD-ROMS/ Games development, in addition to animation films. In the next five years, India will become a major outsourcing destination for animation-related work. There is a huge demand for trained manpower to support these activities. Thus, it is high time to start this course to keep pace with the changing environment of audio-visual art. Foundation training is given on key areas of game development theories and concepts whilst allowing specialization studies across all standard development platforms of 3Dimensional computer animation. The duration is for one year programme leads to the award of the degree of Diploma in 3D Animation and Game Design. For Admission in this Diploma course students should have an educational level equivalent to Inter/+2 (Arts/Science/Com). Students can opt for this diploma course along with their regular degree courses also. Class Timing- MON-WED-FRI-3P.M-5P.M. Read More
The Four key aspects of 3D Animation & Game Design course are
- 1. In your first six months of the diploma program you’ll study the principles of game art and designing and in the final six months you’ll learn the entire process 3D computer animation.
- 2. Professional, hands-on instruction-You’ll be taught by industry pros., using the same techniques and tools that you’ll eventually need in the workplace.
- 3. Creative freedom- You’ll create your own scripts, characters and layouts, and produce your own films.
- 4. Career connections- After Completion of a professional demo-reel you will get all necessary industry contacts to find a satisfactory placement in the industry.
On completion of this course, you can work in following area:
Click here for Syllabus
- 1. 3D Modeler
- 2. Rigging Designer
- 3. Character Animator
- 4. Lighting Artist
- 5. Animation Web Designer
- 6. Texture Designer
- 7. Production Manager – Animation/Games
- 8. Consultancy, Education and Careers
- 9. Animation Studio Manager
- 10.Digital Media Entrepreneur
- 11.Game Designer
- 12.Character Designer
- 13.Automotive designer