Instruction & Guidelines for Online Application
2. UG/PG Online Application form filling instruction & guidelines.
The programme is affiliated to the Ranchi University. The selection of the candidates for admission to different Honours programmes will be done on the basis of an Entrance Test in the subject in which the applicant is seeking Honours. A student may apply for more than one subject. GENERAL INFORMATION:
- 1. The UG/MCA programme shall be for three years (Six Semesters) and PG programme shall be for two years (Four Semesters).
- 2. Candidates may apply for more than One Programme/ subject. The payment also is to be made separately for each programme or subject.
- 3. For admission into Honours degree in any subject it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 50% marks in the subject concerned and also in aggregate in the Intermediate + 2 examination.
- 4. For admission into PG programme in any subject it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 50% marks in the subject concerned and also in aggregate in the degree examination.
- 5. A student with compartmental result should not apply.
Programmes Offered by College:
- A. B.A (Bachelor of Arts)
- 1. ECONOMICS
- 2. ENGLISH
- 3. GEOGRAPHY
- 4. HINDI
- 5. HISTORY
- 6. POLITICAL SCIENCE
- B. B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- 1. ACCOUNTS
- C. B.Sc (Bachelor of Science)
- 1. BOTANY
- 2. CHEMISTRY
- 3. GEOLOGY
- 4. MATHEMATICS
- 5. PHYSICS
- 6. ZOOLOGY
- D. B.A (Bachelor of Arts) VOCATIONAL
- 1. B.A English Language & Literature (ELL)
- 2. B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)
- 3. B.A. Animation and Interior Design
- E. B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) VOCATIONAL
- 1. B.Com. OMSP (Office Management & Secretarial Practice)
- 2. B.Com. ASPSM (Advertising Sales Promotion & Sales Management)
- 3. B.Com. PPI (Principle and Practice of Insurance)
- 4. B.Com. IAF (International Accounting & Finance)
- F. B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) VOCATIONAL
- 1. B.Sc. (Information Technology
- 2. B.Sc. (Computer Application)
- 3. B.Sc. BIO-TECH
- G.One Year Diploma & PG Diploma programme
- 1. PGDHR (Human Rights)
H.Under Graduate Management (VOCATIONAL)1. B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Management)2. B.F.M.O (Bachelor of Finance Market Operation)3. B.R.M (Bachelor of Retail Management)4. B.F.T (Bachelor of Fashion Technology)B.Voc5. B.C.M (Bachelor of Construction Management)B.Voc
STEPS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION:
Login College Web-Site http://www.sxcran.org
Click on Admission>OnlineApplication>Undergraduate programmes menu in home page of website/applying here you will get the link Apply Online. For applyinig Vocation programme Click on Admission>OnlineApplication>Vocational programmes menuDownload (in PDF format) or view prospectus to understand eligibility criteria and programmes before proceeding.
- a. Before filling the ONLINE FORM, take a printout of the CASH VOUCHER from college website.
- b. Download appropriate bank challan only related to programmes in which you want to take admission.
- Degree programme Ac/No – 1776050000134
- Vocational programme Ac/No - 1776050000143
- PG/MCA programme Ac/No – 1776050000152
- c. The online application form fee is Rs. 700/- (Rupees seven hundred only). Pay Rs. 700/- at any UNITED BANK OF INDIA Branch in India through bank challan from college website.
- d. The bank will provide a TRANSACTION ID against your payment, which will be required at the time of filling ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- e. You may pay Online Application Fee through Net Banking/Debit/Credit card also.
- f. Online Internet Banking Link avilable at college website.
- g. After submitting application fee in the bank, wait for at least four hours to activate your Transaction ID.
- a. Now fill the ONLINE FORM, after successfully filling the application form, take printout of ADMIT CARD and filled APPLICATION FORM for your future reference.
- b. The Admit Card should be attested by the Principal/Head of the Department. These documents, along with the Cash Voucher, must be brought at the time of Admission.
- c. If the application fee is paid after the last date mentioned above, the application will not be accepted.
- d. Once the fee is paid in the Bank, no refund can be claimed for any reason whatsoever.
- Candidate must submit following documents at St.Xavier’s College Ranchi on the day of Entrance Test or before as it is convenient.
- 1. Print out Admit Card and Filled application form.
- 2. Attested copy of Board/CBSE 10th /ICSE 10th Marks Sheet.
- 3. Attested copy of Intermediate/CBSE 12th /ICSE 12th Marks Sheet.
- 4. Attested copy of Board/CBSE 10th /ICSE 10th Certificate.
- 5. Attested copy of Intermediate/CBSE 12th /ICSE 12th Certificate.
- 6. Attested Copy of Caste/Baptism Certificate (if Applicable).
- 7. Income Certificate (If Applicable).
Please keep a note of your Application Form No/Code No (e.g. BA12-14/098838/0001) which will be required for future reference.
St. Xavier's College ,Ranchi
Camile Bulcke Path (Purulia Road)
Post Box- 9 Ranchi – 834001