ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS FEES PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITION- 2016
Terms & Condition for online fee payment
- For any assistance regarding online payment, call Kolkata BillDesk Office between 10 am and 5 pm on all working days on the following numbers: 033-40035101 / 02 / 03 / 04
Not Got the Receipt and Site not Updated!
If you have not got your receipt and your site not updated after the payment of your fees online, you have made some error in completing the payment process correctly. In such a case, before you make another attempt to make the same payment, verify whether or not your account has been debited. If your account has been debited, e-mail with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your site updated after which you will automatically get your receipt.
Refund of Excess Fees Paid Online
In case of any fees having been paid online more than once by some mistake, the payer is requested not to place any Charge Back Request to their respective banks. The excess payment will be refunded from the Treasurer's office at St. Xavier's College as soon as the payer places a request for the refund in the Treasurer’s office with the documented evidence of the payment in question.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
Fee once paid will not be refunded. However, if there is any excess payment for any reason whatsoever, the student may file his/her claim with the Treasurer’s Office at St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Ranchi.
- St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Ranchi is committed to protect your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe online experience.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given by St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Ranchi to any other institution for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Ranchi reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the site. Your continued use of the website constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Ranchi as permitted above.
- St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Ranchi treats your personal information or your
use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit or reveal
it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith, such action is necessary
to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend
the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on
all the users of the site.
- Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory
reasons St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Ranchi will not send you any unsolicited
information via e-mail. The user can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such
emails by following instructions therein.
- St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Ranchi may collect unnamed statistics, which
do not personally identify you and reserves the right to perform statistical analyses
of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of
the various areas of the site.
- The information contents provided on this site cannot be copied, modified, uploaded,
downloaded, published or republished, transmitted or otherwise distributed for commercial
purposes without prior and explicit permission from the concerned authorities.
- Reproduction of any information or material provided on this website, with or without
any modification, is prohibited unless, with prior permission of St. Xavier’s College
(Autonomous), Ranchi and shall amount to violation of copyright and would be deemed
an illegal act.
Terms and Conditions
- 1. Candidates are advised to pay Online Application Form fee online. Students may
use their parents’ or their own bank account to make the payment.
- 2. Online payment of Application Form Feecan be made, using the following modes:
- 1. Net Banking.
- 2. Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro).
- 3. Credit
- 3. For making online payment of Application Form fee, logon to St Xavier's College Online application portal and follow the instructions thereafter.
- 4. After successful completion of the payment, the system will be directed back to
the Online Application portal of St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Ranchi. Generate receipt
of the payment made and produce the same as and when required.
- 5. St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Ranchi does not charge any processing fee or
service charges from the students for online payment. However, the students have
to pay the charges as applicable for the merchant banks.
- 6. The student is required to pay the fee by the due date as notified.
- 7. Don't pay application form fee using NEFT/RTGS