Bachelor in Financial Market Operation Administration (BFMO)For entering the Dynamic world of Financial Market Operation & Management
Career option available with this course:
- 1. Bank Executive/Manager.
- 2. Depository Management Executive/Manager.
- 3. Loan or Advance Management Executive/Manager.
- 4. Banking Operation Executive/Manager.
- 5. Risk Management Executive/Manager.
- 6. Script Trading Operation Executive/Manager.
- 7. Cash Depostory Executive/Manager.
- 8. Forward Trading Executive/Manager.
- 9. Commodity Exchange Management Executive/Manager.
- 10.Gold Transitory Executive/Manager.
- 11.Mutual Fund Operation Executive/Manager.
- 12.Security Analyst.
- 13.Financial Data Analyst.
- 14.Financial Market Research Executive.
- 15.Unit Manager.
- 16.Sales Manager in the Insurance Organization.
- 17.Agency Recruiting Officer/Manager in the Insurance Company.
- 18.Insurance Product Trainer.
- 19.Operation Executive/Officer.
- 20.Underwriter Officer.
- 21.Financial Planning Advisor.
- 22.Wealth Planning Executive/Wealth Planner.
The three year programme leads to the degree of B.F.M.O (B.F.M.O Honours Course). This course comprises of six semesters. For admission into Honours degree in any subject it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 50% marks in the subject concerned and also in aggregate in the Intermediate + 2 examination. This course is a full time course. The duration is for three years programme leads to the award of the degree of Bachelor in Financial Market Operation.
Avenues of the Bachelor in Financial Market Operation Administration (BFMO)
For higher study you can opt for MBA (Risk Management) or Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance/Risk Management/Master in Finance & Control after the completion of this course. You have also the liberty to pursue your education in the other branches of management as per your liking. You can also pursue the Licentiate/Associate/Fellow Examinations conducted by the Insurance Institute of India. You are also eligible to take the modular course programme of the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange on different modules of finance and risk management. You can also appear exam conducted by the Association of Mutual Fund of India (AMFI) to enter the Mutual Fund Operation market. You are also eligible for applying in the DBF (Diploma in Banking Finance) conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. After completing this DBF, you can appear in the JAIIB (Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers) and CAIIB (Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers). You This degree is valid for any competitive examination including for CAT/XAT/MAT like management entrance examinations.