B.Com - Professional (International Accounting and Finance)
About the course
The B.com Professional (International Accounting and Finance) course has been designed for providing skills and knowledge relevant to any business. The curriculum framework and content of this course would facilitate students to conveniently pursue career in Accountancy and Finance. With an innovative curriculum design and content the B.com Professional (International Accounting and Finance) course empowers students to conveniently adapt to an ever changing and dynamic business environment. The course enables students to have good fundamental knowledge of Accounting, Taxation, Law, Financial reporting, Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Business Ethics, Management Accounting, Auditing, Cost Accounting, and Finance. The highlight of the course lies in the curriculum structure and innovative teaching practices. The teaching of core subjects will be done by experienced practicing professionals from the industry as well as the profession, specialized in the relevant area. The B.com Professional (International Accounting and Finance) course is challenging and yet very rewarding to students with high career aspirations. Our B.com students have been in high demand with employers for their excellent knowledge, skills and attitude which gives them an edge over their peers from other institutions.
Objectives of the B.Com Professional (International Accounting and Finance)
- To provide conceptual knowledge and application skills in the domain of Accountancy and Finance
- To provide knowledge and skills in all areas of business to be able to meet expectations of business and to handle basic business tasks.
- To sharpen the students’ analytical and decision making skills
- This course will enable the student the choice of working in many different financial roles and at senior levels within an organisation.
- To develop professional competence in student to enable him/her to take up independent positions in the areas of Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Law and Risk Management, thus equipping a student to pursue careers in different sectors of commerce, trade and industry
Duration of Course:
The course of study is 3 years of Six Semester. A candidate shall complete his/her degree within six (6) academic years from the date of his/her admission to the first semester.
Salient Features of the Course
- Unique program which has a right blend of all the key competencies required for an ever changing business environment and opportunity to complete ACCA qualification alongside B.Com course provided student clears all ACCA exams.
- Three years course spread across six semesters with specialization in Accountancy and Finance with well structured curriculum.
- A student pursuing B.Com Professional (International Accounting and Finance) will be eligible for 6 papers exemption out of the 14 papers of ACCA qualification.
- Additional Certification like Advanced Diploma and BSc in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brooke’s University after completion for 2nd Semester.
- Course is taught by faculty who are highly accomplished and competent by the use of interactive pedagogical tools and techniques.
- The teaching of ACCA integrated subjects will be done by experienced practicing professionals from the industry as well as the profession, specialized in the relevant area.
- Expert input sessions from Indian School of Commerce (ISC) to facilitate learning and evaluation of ACCA papers.
- Qualifying as a Certified Chartered Accountant with ACCA will open up global job opportunities in all sectors.
- Significant cost saving in ACCA exam fees and Tuition fees for Non-exempted Papers.
- FCCA Title after the qualification and membership.
- Access to 4500 employer partners spread across 180 countries for placements including India.
- Industry exposure through Internship, field visits, guest lectures and projects.
- Holistic development of students by training in soft skills, computer skills, certificate courses and Interdisciplinary subjects included under the choice based credit system (CBCS).
- It inculcates innovative and creative thinking among students, due to the encouragement of student research activities.
For more details about course visit www.accaglobal.com