Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)For entering the Extremely Versatile & Dynamic Business World
Career option available with this course:
- 1. Sales Executive/Manager in the corporate sector.
- 2. Marketing Executive/Manager in the corporate sector.
- 3. Promotion Executive / Manager in the corpora
- 4. Brand Executive / Manager in the corporate sector.
- 5. Market Research/Survey Executive in the Market Research Agency/Company.
- 6. International Business Executive / Manager.
- 7. Business Strategist.
- 8. Warehouse/Distribution Executive / Manager.
- 9. Logistic Executive / Manager.
- 10.Human Resource Executive/Manager.
- 11.Personal Executive/Manager.
- 12.Recruitment Executive/Manager.
- 13.Finance Executive / Manager.
The three year programme leads to the degree of B.B.A (B.B.A Honours Course). This course comprises of six semesters. For admission into Honours degree in any subject it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 50% marks in the subject concerned and also in aggregate in the Intermediate + 2 examination.This course is a full time course. The duration is for three years programme leads to the award of the degree of Bachelor of Business Administration.
Avenues of the Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
For higher study you can opt for MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Finance/Human Resources. You have also the liberty to pursue your education in the other branches of management as per your liking i.e. International Business, Retail etc. This degree is valid for any competitive examination including for CAT/XAT/MAT like management entrance examinations.